Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Job for Mom-Between a Home Business and Work From Home Job

These questions emerge with a desire for mom to be present with her family, to bring up her children at home, and to do school runs.
And let us not forget  an income at the same time!

First, I must clarify something. Work at home opportunities belong in 2 categories: the work at home jobs or "job for mom" and home businesses, or what we call a business to start from home.

With a job working from home,you go to work for someone else.
Your employer is allowing you to work from home , but you're still getting remunerated for the hours you put in and the task you're hired to do.

With a work from home business, you are your own boss, you have the ability to make your own decisions,  and all profits are yours. With your own business, you don't get rewarded for your time, you get paid for results, which implies that as soon as you can generate great results, regardless of the time you spend working, you can make an unlimited income.

Moreover, a business you start from home category, you will have various options: you can start your very own business from a skill you have or a product you manufacture or make yourself.

If you're someone who prefers to report back to another person, who doesn't like decision-making or being independent, who needs to be provided with a structure with agendas, deadlines, and a definite description of your role, your responsibilities as well as the activities that you need to do to get paid, then a job for mom is what you are looking for.
Depending on the business opportunities you may have to purchase cost of membership by the use of business tools or systems to purchase or manufacture of products, training and promotion of their business.
Remember that in both cases, you can actually benefit from tax deductions.
And let me give you a word of caution: When you hear about a work at home opportunity that should be a great asset, not a start-up costs, then you begin, bells promises to come, alarm, because it probably not a real business opportunity.


Working from home can be so gratifying for moms.
It is on the other hand a juggling act, just as it would be if you worked in a company setting since you would still have to juggle everything between work, daycare or school pick-ups, groceries, etc. But for work at home moms to succeed, it requires discipline and being highly organised with your time.

As a work at home mom myself, my online business gave me the chance to bring up my 2 young kids at home, to build my business part time around them, to work as my own boss, and to make an unlimited income.
I wish you all success in finding that perfect business to start from home or job for mom that you'll be happy with. That is why I have this blog in the first place. I will tell you this working from home can be wonderful weather if it's your own business, or working online for someone else. It is the perfect balance for Moms when you can have the best of both worlds, quality time with your family, and being able to work and make an income.

No comments:

Post a Comment