Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Job for Mom-Quick Meals a Must!

Hi moms,

Have you found that perfect job for mom yet? What I call "perfect" is the job that allows you to have the best of both worlds-spending quality time with your family and earning an income. Well if you haven't please contact me anytime so I can help you. You can find a great job for mom here ammediately, or check out my posts on great busineses you can start from home, that are flexible and you can run around mom's hectic schedule.

Today I would like to share with you some of my secrets. How do I try to be a great mom and work from home, and make sure the household runs smoothly? Well one of my secrets is the way I cook.

Let me explain what I mean by this. First of all the most important thing for me is that my family should eat healthy , well balanced, and nutritional food. So I simply make sure that the food I prepare is all the above. But her's the thing I do not make fancy food, and I try not to spend more than 15 to 20 minutes in preperation. Okay so how do I manage that? It's simple I take a lot of short cuts. For example chicken is healthy, right? Well the quickest way to cook a chicken is to simply place it in a disposable pan , rub it with sweet paprika, grill seasoning and oil. Make sure it is covered with these three ingredients and then presto turn the oven on for 1 hour. After the chickenis well browned after 1 hour you can turn in over and have it cook for another 15 minutes. If you like a well grilled crunchy chicken you'll love this easy short cut!

Now, what can you prepare with this quick fix chicken? Well to make a well balanced meal we need a vegetable and a carb. I like making a quick pot of rice, and steam in another pot broccolli. How long does this dinner take to prepare together with a bowl of fresh salad? No more than 20 minutes of preperation time for the entire meal to be prepared. Remember cooking time does not ever have to be a problem, you do not have to be in the kitchen while something is cooking over a low fire. Just keep a timer on, so you don't burn your food. For instance the chicken which will cook for an hour in the oven, place your timer on, and go take care of other household work, or if the baby is sleeping work online to earn money. Add some entries to your blog, or work on that business of yours from home.

Cooking healthy meals does not have to be a big deal. In fact yummy and healthy ffosd can be accomplished in no time at all. I use a wok almost all the time. I found a wok is just another short cut to making meals quickly and easily. I will write up in my next post about how I use my wok to make easy dinners that take me 10 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee’s Work From Home Happiness blog is anything and everything you wanted to know about work from home opportunities. I had no idea how many different work from home jobs there are!
    What resonated with me is that Ashlee is also a freelance writer. She gave up her job to pursue freelance writing and never looked back. She now makes a full-time living writing – just like me – and some of her best Pintastic posts are about freelance writing.
    Ashlee is also soo helpful! I’ve been emailing her about Tailwind and Pinterest and email marketing and you can tell she takes the time to help others whenever she emails you.
    She also has a job board, so if you are interested in picking a side job or extra cash, go there to see what’s available.
    Ashlee has a fantastic beginner’s guide to getting started working from home so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete