Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Letting Go of Yesterday to Make Room for Tomorrow

I have taken this post from a great site. Check it out.

Letting Go of Yesterday to Make Room for Tomorrow:

There are too many new things to learn for me to spend time rehashing my old stuff.Moving Forward...

The time I wasted making duplicate backups of old articles could have been better spent writing new articles and placing them elsewhere. I often wonder why so many talented writers spend so much time playing chess with their old articles by moving them from one site to another instead of using their talents to create more and better work. Don’t get me wrong, moving articles is definitely a strategy to take, but is it the wisest use of a writer’s time and talent?

As a writer I believe in trying new things and taking different paths. It’s been a couple of months since the WCP program closed and the Panda was released on the Internet. Prior to those two events, my daily earnings were averaging a little over $90 a day. When those events happened, my earnings dropped by about 50%.

Making Room for the Future
I’ve left the old articles with the old sites and have chosen to try something new. In the past few months I’ve been watching my residual income grow. I’m beginning to see consecutive days of over $90 in residual earnings. There are highs and lows, but the highs are getting higher and the lows are getting higher too.

No comments:

Post a Comment