Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Criteria for Best Job for Moms

I created this blog so women could really find the best jobs for moms.  You will find here the best jobs that work with mommy’s busy schedule, or a business that would be great for mom to start from home. I explain in my posts why I believe a certain job or business I recommend is suitable for mom. The “best job for moms” are those that allow mom to juggle both family and work .  A stay at home mother aside from household responsibilities also wants to be able to spend quality time with her family.  And what about earning another income, a new career for mom,  or a business from home? It is actually possible for mom to have it all. As long as the job or business really takes into consideration mom’s needs. Equally important is mommy creating a good schedule for herself, an office for mom, and using the right tools or software that will save her hundreds of hours of work with her on line business.  In my other posts I go into great detail  how to set all these things up fast to guarantee your success.
Just because you have a business you can do from home or a part time job  from home, it does not mean they meet the criteria of best job for moms. If I recommend it to you moms, or have it on my blog then it certainly does.
Here is the criteria I have set for best jobs for mom:
1.       Extremely flexible- If the job for mom isn’t extremely flexible, or the business you start from home can not allow you to take a day off here and there, then it isn’t a suitable job for mom.
Any job or business that requires you to have set hours everyday, or you can’t earn money or succeed simply is not a good job for mom. Can you change the hours of work from morning to evening if you need to? If the answer is no, forget it.

2.       Maximum 4 hours a day- If the job for mom that you do from  home or the business you start from home requires more that 4 hours a day to maintain, then it does not meet the criteria of best job for moms. To start any new business and to get it off the ground requires many hours and effort. That is okay and acceptable for a set time period, lets say for three to four weeks. The maintenance is the problem here for mothers. You have to make sure that the maintenance of  your  business  requires  maximum 4 hours a day of your time. Otherwise it will be impossible for you to have the best of both worlds: quality time with your family and work.

         I have 3 Children: Here is Jonathan 7 , and Daniel 11

Being able to raise your own kids, keep the house in shape and to have   a successful  and  profitable business can  be possible. It all depends on you. Get a schedule, an office for mom, and the proper tools to succeed. And most importantly from the start only choose a job for mom or business that meets the criteria for “best job for moms”.


No comments:

Post a Comment