Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Job For Moms-Blogging in 3 Easy steps

If you are looking for the best job for moms: be a great Mommy who spends quality time with her kids, and also being able to make an income, then blogging just might be for you. In my opinion Blogging is the best job for mom.

Yes, blogging does require one to have good writing skills. Or should I say your success will depend on the quality of your writing. I don't want to scare anyone here,  that is not my purpose. You do not have to be a "writer" or an established "author", but you have to be able to write well, and clear and in an easy way that most people can comprehend the point you want to get across.

When I assess what type of job fits under the category of "best job for moms", I take into consideration what the job demands from mom. When it comes to blogging this job is very flexible, and after you have set up the blog itself and it has already a few good posts, it is an easy and fun job for mom to do at home. Once you have spent the first 2 weeks setting up your blog and posting around 50 posts, then all that is usually required to do with this business to have it successful is post everyday or every other day to your blog. Do you see why I view it as the best job for mom?

Now, I am going to tell you flat out there are 3 Easy steps that if you follow them, you can get this business up and running very quickly. Furthermore, it will not take long if you are dedicated to achieve great results, and earn a nice income from your blog. Here are the 3 Easy steps:

1. Purchase this blogging tool. Every great business needs a small start up investment. This will be the key to your success. Not only will this tool make it easy for you to set everything up , it will make blogging easy and save you thousands of hours of work.

2. Choose your niche. What interests you, or what type of advice can you give people. Think well what you have to contribute to your target audience. If you want your target audience to follow you and take your recommendations seriously (like buy the products you recommend them), then you have to know your niche well, and be passionate enough to make your blog interesting to your followers. Choose keywords that relate to your niche. You want to choose keywords that many people search them a month, but there is low competition for them. If your posts include these keywords you can rank high for those particular keywords. If you can accomplish this, you will have a successful lucrative business. Match your products to your niche. You can read more about how this is done in my other posts under internet marketing.

3. Back links-the key to your success will be that people can find you easily on the search engines. In order to accomplish this you must rank high, in other words your blog should try to show up on the first page on a specific keyword search. When you get this blogging tool I recommended in step 1 most of the job of creating back links will be done already for you. But more is always better, right? Getting back links to your blog, means that your blog URL should be posted on other peoples sites all over the web. This can easily be done by simply joining a few forums and leaving your site URL in your comments or posts. Social networks , and message boards are great as well.

Start now with blogging, what I call the best job for moms,you can start here  now with this tool. If you have any questions just ask Alice. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment