Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Benefits of Stay at Home Moms

Stay-at-home moms have the opportunity to directly supervise the child's care, making sure it is a comfortable, relaxed, and a nurturing surrounding. You have the opportunity to stay in contact with her child in a positive way on a regular basis throughout the day, if you stay at home.
According to experts mothers are also able to witness the child's emotional and physical status throughout the day, when they stay at home. You are the one to witness things first, and for the very first time. I Witnessed my little David who is now one year old, trying to stand for the very first time yesterday. I don't want someone else being there for David when he is going through these important phases of life.


Some mothers consider staying at home with their kids as "the most rewarding career" that one can ever imagine to possess. There is also the benefit by avoiding the stress from an unsatisfactory job, or a boss that gets on your nerves.

Stay at home Moms have more time for their children and  spouse.
For many families it is the best way to keep the family unit grounded.
Some women need the work environment where there are employees, colleagues and friends at work. If you fit into this category, then perhaps being a stay at home mom is not for you. Because if you need this work/office environment you will be unhappy staying at home. And how can a stay at home mom be a positive role model for their children if they are unhappy and unfulfilled staying at home?

Some women need a self-esteem boost by experiencing appreciation and interaction from co-workers, their boss, etc during the day.
So if this is gone, then their self-esteem begins to suffer. Many women also prefer demanding offices to diaper changing and laundry, which they consider as boring and upsetting. And the idea of being their own boss and setting up their own working schedules is scary for them.
 
If you want to part of the stay at home moms world, and also work, then this blog is for you. The idea of my blog is to show you that both can be done. You can have the best of both worlds. Be a stay at home mom and still have a challenging and stimulating job from home. It is important for stay at home moms to also be able to have self worth, that mommy can also make money. A mom does not have to depend on her spouses money or ask for it every time she needs to go to the supermarket. And what about buying things that make us women feel good?

So you have to ask yourself is it better to be a stay at home mom or is it best to be a working mom outside the house? It depends on your personality and what is good for you. Everybody is different, and has different priorities in life. For me being one of  many stay at home moms, and being able to spend quality time with my children comes first. And working from home makes me happy and makes me financially independent. I love being my own boss and having control of my time. If I want to take a morning off and spend it at the park with my little David I do it. If you want to work on a new project that I find exciting and stimulating I find the time to do that as well. Being a stay at home mom does not mean the end of your career or self development. In fact it might be the start of one by adapting to your new home office environment you can start your own business from home and even possibly achieve financial freedom.
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment