Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Friday, May 6, 2011

You can be A Stay at Home Mom and be Successful

The Internet has given mothers an opportunity to make money online while not having to put their children in daycare. The Internet Business allows many mothers to remain at home, while bringing in a stable and regular income (check out these sites). Not only that by doing this mothers are there for their children , and sometimes they are actually even earning more by setting up a business at home.

So many mothers want to accomplish this dream, but don't know how. I have made this blog to help mothers accomplish this, to be a stay at home mom and also earn money. If you have someone to get you on the right path, and to advise you on certain tools or software that can make all the difference with an online business. Then you can really make it happen. I want to help stay at home moms, with the knowledge I have. I have several companies of my own and have a lot of experience in marketing, advertising, trading stocks and options and building websites, and much more. But most importantly is how the past 10 years I have been able to juggle my kids and my work. If you can get this right you can achieve anything you want. My oldest is now 10 and I have a one year old baby, who I refer to as little David in my posts.
 
You can manage a profitable business and maintain a happy family. It is just a question about how to organise your time and choosing a job for mom or a business that is suitable for a stay at home mom. Your objective is to maintain a happy family environment and maintaining a successful Internet business.
On my blog I try to offer tips that many entrepreneur moms are using to run a business from home while raising their kids. Many tips in my blogs are either from my own experience or from friends that are very successful as stay at home moms, or useful informatin that I pick up and want to share with you.

If you want to stay at home and be successful the first thing you must have your family support. That means your children and your spouse must understand that there are some sacrifices to being able to be home and give that quality time for everyone.

They must understand that sometimes, not often, you will need quiet time where no one is allowed to bother you. And if at all possible when you are at the beginning phase of starting an online business your spouse can take care of the needs of the children even if it is just for 1 hour in the evening for a week or two. Sometimes children can also help out. For example if they can play quietly for a half an hour everyday by themselves, without bothering you.

First of all it is healthy for children to play by themselves and second of all it is important for them to see mommy also works. They will admire you and see you as a positive role model in their lives.

Having the family's support will make a difference in being able to achieve the dream of being a stay at home mom and building a successful business for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment