Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EBay Secrets - A business to start from home Quickly

Have you ever wondered how to build an eBay business? If so, you will be pleased to know that you can start this business in as little as 60 minutes. Starting an eBay profit machine is not that hard, if you like this sort of business to start from home.I strongly suggest this  book for under $10 that will show you how to start a business on ebay and earn a great income in no time.
When you arrive at the eBay website simply resister a seller account.
From there you will be asked to provide eBay with pertinent personal information so that they can set up a store for you.
 
Once you have registered your account you can read tutorials provided on the website that will explain to you how to begin selling your personal items, or products and services that you get from warehouses and other online websites.
Once you have set up your product pages or eBay store you will quickly be on your way to making big money in little time.Again ,  I strongly recommend if you are serious about setting up an ebay profitable business you get this book. It is cheap, and it will show how to start a business on ebay that will make you alot of money. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment