Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How to build a Successful Internet marketing campaign-Part 1

ClickBank is one of the most popular  networks for internet marketers and they have hundreds of products to promote. So, I am going to show you how to create  a successful marketing campaign using clickbank. This might take  a few posts, in order to touch all bases, and explain the basics.  

I am going to reveil to you what steps are necessary in order to succeed with internet marketing. All the other stuff they throw at you on the internet is just a lot of stuff that actually you don't need. You must focus on the important aspects of internet marketing and then place your efforts accordingly. And I found from experience that if you don't have a  specific plan that works, or a proven system that works then you will just spend thousands of hours trying to figure out what works and what doesn't work. I spent years figuring out myself what works and what doesn't. I wish someone years ago shared these tips with me. But they didn't. Anyways, I am here now to share them with you, so you don't make the same mistakes I made, and you will start succeeding from the very beginning. You efforts will be worthwhile and will not be wasted.
I am going to just tell you straight out what you need to do, what actions you must take, and you can feel free to comment on any questions you may have. This blog is not only to help you, if you feel you can also contribute to the information I have already, then please do. I appreciate always learning new things myself. That is the only way to stay on top of things in this business.

In the next couple of posts I am going to explain to you how to:

1.Choose a good product from clickbank
2.How to set up your "money funnel"
3.How to promote your product.
4.How to maintain your business.

Please keep in mind that this is , in my oppionion the best job for mom, or business to start from home. It is true you may have to place a lot of time and effort at the beginning, but afterwards it is an easy business to maintain. This is because you can plan your own hours, take a couple days off a week, to focus on house work, and mom's responsibilitis, and your business can still be very successful and lucrtive. On my blog find job for mom, I will show you how it can all be done. At least I do it, and some of my friends do it. And truthfully it is wonderfu, to be able to be a stay at home mom, and still create and build for youself a successful business from home.

It is getting the best of both worlds when you can enjoy your family, raise your children, and give that quality time that your family needs, and still have a job for mom . The job for mom gives a mother the ability to continue to develop oneself and gives a mother financial freedom as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment