Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Truth About Data Entry Jobs


This job for mom, data entry is not for everyone. data entry requires that you either copy and paste text over and over again to continue filling simple forms, or it could be writing a few lines of text and placing it in different places on the net.

It requires simple work that does not require much thinking, but rather a lot of repetitive tasks. Simple Data Entry jobs are easy to do , they are basically manual labor jobs.

So, there are some people who find it great , and requires no extra time to perform such tasks. Just a couple of hours a week, and you see money quickly, while others are unhappy to do the data entry job saying it is boring and not stimulating. That is why I have this blog in the first place. I want moms to be able to choose the most suitable job for mom for themselves or build a business to start from home that suits them. Everybody is different. And everybody feels differently about being a stay at home mom. Some mothers want just a simple job for mom around the baby's schedule while other stay at home moms are seeking a challenging and stimulating job or business they can start around the baby's schedule.

So data entry jobs are not for everyone. The key is to find an honest and reliable freelancing part time data entry job. This site I have recommended the best and legitimate data entry and online survey sites and more. Start now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment