Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Free Useful tool for article submission

I came across this free article submission tool called: ASHelper. It saves me a lot of time. I am sure that it will help you out. I always stress in my blog the importance of using the proper tools and software  in order to succeed in the online world.

That is why I have created a site My favourite tools and software that includes all the tools that I use and have made my online business successful. 

I strongly recommend weather your  job for mom at home includes blogging, writing, or creating a strong online presence, you get the proper tools that will give you the "cutting edge". Not to mention also saving you thousands of hours of work.

Stay at home moms who are also want to be successful with a job for mom at home have to use short cuts. Without the shortcuts the dream of being able to succeed online might take you forever or will stay a dream.

This free article submission tool works miracles when used in combination with this tool. You will find that the use of both tools together is very powerful. Online success can become a reality with these 2 tools. They are both easy to use, and gets the job done quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment