Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Rome wasn't Built in a Day"

For all you stay at home moms, when you start your perfect job for mom from home or new business, things can get a bit crazy. Especially at the beginning, because with most new businesses, you have to put more time in at the beginning. You are probably also trying out your schedule and tryng to juggle family and work properly.

You may feel exhausted from all of this at the start or frustrated because you simply find that stay at home moms can not accomplish a heavy full time work load. You have to share your time and divide it between the kids, the house, baby ect.

Your business will take off and will be succeessful mommy but you need patience. I think the best saying for stay at home moms who want to work from home is this " Rome wasn't built in a day". You have decided to stay at home, and to take care of your kids. This entails not always being able to accomplish what you set out to do when it comes to your work or business. Which is okay, if you understand that it is just a question of time. So it miht take longer than you expected. But please do not get frustrated, that is not the idea of us stay at home moms.

However, I strongly recommend for every business you start from home to get these tools, to save you thousands of hours, that will perhaps prevent you from getting frustrated, because you will see that with these tools you can accomplish so much in so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment