Welcome to My Blog

Hi I'm Alice. As a working mom from home I am offering FREE advice and tips. With a B.A in psychology and a M.A. in communications, I have created this blog to help moms find the best job for mom, or a business to start from home . I am both an experienced internet marketer, and stock trader. Helping my friends with their careers has always been a hobby of mine. So Let's get you a suitable job for mom now, go ahead and ask me what ever you want. I am here to help.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home Tutoring

If you have a backround in education or even a college degree you can consider this job for mom, home tutoring. You can even tutor adults lets say with conversational English  (for non native english speakers), or help children with their homework, reading, or writing. Depending on your education and experience you can set your price per hour and offer  your tutoring services.

This job for mom can be done in the comforts of your own home, and around your hectic schedule. If you tutor children in the afternoon while baby is napping fine. If you have to hire a babysitter to take care of your children for 2 hours in the afternoon while you  tutor someone a couple of times a week, also great. You plan your  own schedule, and you are your own boss.

What I love imparticularly about this job for mom. Is that there is no start up cost, you gt paid ammediately. Once the hour of tutoring is finished you really don't have to work extra hours. These are some important benefits for this job for mom.

This is an extremely rewarding and self fullfilling job. I did this many years ago for extra money while I was studing for my MA. I loved it and I recommend it for women that have a lot of patience and enjoy the idea of teaching others one on one.

As opposed to a noisy classroom and having to try to teach a whole bunch of kids at once. Being a tutor to one child can be a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

  1. This content is really very infomative. Parents should be attentive towards their child's educational development for the sake of it in home tutoring is good option.

    ReplyDelete